Peanut Butter Cookies That are Never Sticky or Dry.
These truly are the very best peanut butter cookies that I have ever tasted. They are never dry and never sticky. What these cookies are is absolutely delicious. This is a simple recipe that does not fail no matter how many times you use it. Now this recipe is yours to enjoy.
When my friend said it was a fool proof recipe, I almost didn’t believe her, but it is. Sometimes peanut butter cookies come out too dry, other times they come out sticky, but not with this recipe.
So pop on your pretty little apron, preheat your oven to 325 degrees, and get set to taste the best homemade peanut butter cookies that have ever come out of your oven.
Here’s the peanut butter cookie recipe – don’t miss the step-by-step photographs below.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¾ cup soft margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 & ¾ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Blend together your first 5 ingredients.
- At this stage your peanut butter cookie batter should be nice and creamy.
- Mix your flour and baking soda into your peanut butter cookie batter.
- Your peanut butter cookie dough should now be thick and sticky.
- Press the peanut butter cookie dough balls with a fork to flatten them.
- Bake your peanut butter cookies for 10 to 12 minutes at 325 degrees. Try not to over cook your cookies.
- Let your peanut butter cookies sit on the tray for a couple minutes to cool before you remove them.
These are the very best peanut butter cookies so gobble some down before the rest of the family get them.
Bake up some love today.
Peanut butter nutrition.
Okay we all know that cookies can be high in sugar and calories. The good news is that cookies can also be good for you when you use ingredients in them that have a high nutrition content.
Peanut butter cookies are actually quite sound in their nutritional content. It is rich in protein, Vitamin E, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Manganese, Magnesium, and Phosphorous.
Peanut butter does have a high fat content but it contains zero trans fats (They are those nasty fats that clog your arteries). Peanut butter also has no cholesterol.
When it comes to cookies the delicious protein rich peanut butter cookie is quite a nutrition laden cookie to snack out on. It also goes great with a nice relaxing cup of tea.
You might also like:
Photos on this recipe are my own.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR