Veggies on my pizza!
Veggies are so good for you and I love them. There are many ways that you can make them. They can be used by themselves cooked or raw, in casseroles or even on pizza. That’s what this recipe is all about, veggies on your pizza. Buying veggie pizzas is a easy, normal instinct to do but making it homemade is just as easy and healthier for you. Just think of topping your pizza with fresh veggies from your garden or buying them up at farmer’s market if you don’t have one.
I hadn’t made a homemade veggie pizza in a quite awhile. Thought I’d try my hand at it again. Normally I’d buy Rhodes frozen bread dough to make it as I usually did but decided to just buy an already crust made. I don’t have a garden so I buy veggies at the store or at our local farmer’s market. For this this pizza I picked up all my favorite veggies and even pineapple. I spread some pizza sauce on the crust then layered it with cheese and veggies. Then I popped it into the oven and made it. It was simple to make. It turned out really great and tasted so delicious.
- Pizza Crust
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olives
- Green Peppers
- Red Peppers
- Prepare pizza crust by brushing olive oil over the top of it.
- Spread pizza sauce all over the crust
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese.
- Then top with black olives, red and green peppers, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms and pineapple.
- Sprinkle a little mixed fiesta cheese on top
- Bake at 425 for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes; cut and enjoy.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR