Mock Pate Appetizers
How To Make Mock Pate for Appetizers – This is a sure winner, for unexpected guests, or for entertaining.
If by chance friends drop by unexpectedly, you can be prepared with these ingredients in your refrigerator. Even folks who aren’t fans of braunschweiger like this savory appetizer, because the flavor is not overwhelming due to the sour cream, green onions and beef bouillon mixture. Excellent when spread on small bread rounds or melba toast.
Serves: 10 - 12
- 1 pound Braunschweiger
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon Wyler's Beef Bouillon granules
- Combine all four ingredients, beat until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with Melba Toast rounds or fancy crackers.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR