Make a simple pizza hotdish for a easy dinner to put together. It’s nice to have a quick and easy recipe when you’ve had a busy day and want something like pizza – yummy to eat. The flavor is exquisite and simple. Make a salad to go with this hotdish and you’re all set to fill your tummy with good food.
You could make this hotdish with regular hamburger or with veggie burger. Either way it’s a reversible recipe and it turns out good both ways in which I’ve made it. Swirl egg noodles are the best for this hotdish. It gives it a pizazz look. The instructions are very simple for making this. It turns out totally yummy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- ⅓ chopped onion
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1 15 oz can tomato soup
- Black olives sliced
- Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet brown ground beef; add onion, clove garlic, oregano and salt mix well. Saute on low.
- Boil egg noodles; pour off water.
- In oven baking dish mix noodles, tomato soup and ground beef mixture.
- Top with black olives and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Cool a bit and serve!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR