How To Make Three-corn Casserole – This is not your usual corn pudding casserole.
The reason I say this is not your “usual” corn casserole, is because it contains green chiles. If you have a problem with spiciness, or don’t like hot chiles, mild ones are available, and they provide the flavor without the heat. The corn casserole will bake up nice and lightly browned, with a wonderful flavor to accompany any meal.
Serves: 6 -8
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 box Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 2 sticks margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 can chopped green chilis, (optional, mild or hot)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together all ingredients, pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45-50 minutes or until slightly golden brown on top.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR