I love to sit around a campfire on a nice cool evening making S’mores. It is so fun to put a marshmallow on a stick and put it over the fire. Sometimes I even burn it by accident instead of getting it a light brown. Either way it still good!
Sometimes we’ve added a peanut butter cup along with the chocolate bar and marshmallow in between the graham crackers. It’s so good but the traditional is the best in the whole wide world! However you make it there is no wrong way; add any chocolate bar you like!
So let’s get the fire going and enjoy the best S’mores you ever had.
- Graham Crackers broken into squares
- Hershey bar broken into squares.
- Large Marshmallows
- Using a pointed stick, cook a marshmallow over an open flame or hot coals until they are browned outside but soft all the way through about 2-4 minutes.
- Place the marshmallow on top of one of the graham cracker squares.
- Place the Hershey's chocolate bar on top of the marshmallow.
- Top with the 2nd graham cracker square. Squish together.
- Repeat steps and 1 and 2 to make more.
- The s'mores are done and ready to eat!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR