May the force of baking be with you in the kitchen!
I was looking for an adventurous cookbook and stumbled across this Star Wars Cookbook. I was like I gotta have it. It looked so fun when I read the reviews about it. I thought my other half would get a kick out of it since he’s into Star Wars; even my boys!
So I ordered it! It’s a hoot with all the silly pictures of the characters with food and drinks. It is a nice spiral bound, hard cover book with glossy pages which make the pictures stand out.
You’ll find recipes for each meal of the day which is breakfast, beverages, snacks and sides, main courses and desserts!
You can eat full meals just like they do; just with a funner twist.
One Day Star War Meals
- For breakfast you could make C-3PO Pancakes and Twin Sun Toast with Skywalker Smoothies
- For dinner you could try Greedo’s Burritos, Tusken Raider Taters, and a Jawa Jive Milkshakes.
- For desserts which should be first lets try Bossk Brownies, Wookiee Cookies or R2-D2 Treats.
Do I have your attention yet? Now doesn’t that sound like a fun Star Wars day of cooking and baking. You could even put on the movies or even listen to the music soundtracks to make it even more fun while you are Star Wars baking.
Fresh or frozen this will be a great refreshing smoothie. You’ll find this smoothie in The Star Wars Cookbook. I just love how Luke Skywalker is just hanging around in this photo. I just hope he doesn’t fall in.
Serves: Serves 2
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- ½ cup pineapple, grape or orange juice
- 4 ice cubes
- When using fresh strawberries cut off the stems.
- Put the fresh or frozen berries in a blender.
- Peel the banana. Break it into pieces and add it to the blender.
- Then add the fruit juice and ice cubes.
- Put lid on the blender. Make sure its tightly on.
- Turn it on at a low speed, the increase to high speed.
- Blend until smooth and frothy for a few minutes.
- Pour into glasses and serve!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR