Hot chocolate recipe: Star Wars.
Star Wars Drink
Make a Star Wars hot drink on a rainy, chilly and wet day to warm you up. At least that’s what the rebellions that are hidden on Echo Base are thinking. It’s cold on ice planet of Hoth! They want to warm up with a nice chocolaty drink.
Ok I bet you’re wondering where I came up with this? I have this really cool Star Wars Cookbook. It has really fun recipes in it and this is one of them. It is pretty easy to make. Just pour one cup of milk into a saucepan with sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla. Bring to just a boil and be sure to stir it often.
When I was done I poured the hot cocoa into one of my favorite mugs. As I took a sip I was impressed with the taste. It’s a rich creamy flavor with a hint of vanilla. It’s so easy to make one cup just for YOU! If your making if for more than one person than add the amounts of the recipe for each cup you make. It will warm you right up so you can go back to battling the wet chilly days on this earth just like the rebels do on Hoth Planet.
Serves: 1 cup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 heaping tsp sugar
- 1 heaping tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp vanilla
- Small marshmallows
- Pour the milk into a small saucepan. Add the sugar, cocoa and vanilla to the milk.
- Stir with a wire whisk until the sugar and cocoa dissolve.
- Then place the pan on the stove on a medium heat.
- Watch for tiny bubbles to appear along with edge of the pan.
- Immediately remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour into your favorite mug.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Serve! Drink slowly it will be HOTH!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR