Travelling to Fort Lauderdale on business?
Every year studies show that business travel is increasing rapidly. And many of these travellers are looking for accommodation that offers something more than faceless chain hotels. We have just the place for you. Instead of an out-of-the-way hotel, stay at your own waterfront apartment with every facility – that’s close to the beach and the very best shopping and dining locations.
Why confine yourself to a featureless hotel room when you can have your own apartment rental? What’s more, it’s a relaxing place with waterfront views and a lovely dock area where you can relax after work watching the boats go by. Bring your partner and combine business with pleasure 🙂
You’ll also enjoy:
- Free high speed internet – work in your apartment or out on the dock enjoying the sun and the views. And there are plenty of electrical outlets for changing all your devices
- The ability to check in and check out at times that suit your travel plans. Yes, if you arrive at three in the morning that’s just fine! (And there’s no extra fee, unlike many hotels)
- Free parking in your own designated parking space right outside your building
- A fully equipped kitchen to prepare your meals, and proximity to many wonderful restaurants, cafés and delivery services
- To make sure you’re looking your best before heading out on your business day, use the supplied iron and ironing board. There are washing and drying facilities on the premises and there’s a dry cleaner nearby too. You’ll find top quality wooden hangers in the closet and there’s a full length mirror to check your appearance
- The bathroom is fully equipped with hairdrier, toiletries and – important here in Florida – sunscreen. If you need anything else (for example, if you forgot to bring your toothbrush) just ask the onsite manager who will be happy to help
- Super-comfortable bed, spare linens and towels in abundance
- Free cable TV
- Free, good quality coffee, tea, sugar and creamer. Use the coffeemaker or the cafetiere, it’s your choice. You’ll find welcome snacks when you arrive and for your first morning, cereal, fresh croissants, butter & jam, milk, yogurt and bottled water. All free – our welcome gift to you
- Comfortable, central air conditioning
But it’s not all about work. Your home-from-home is located a mile and a half from the famous Fort Lauderdale beach – it’s about five minutes away by car, cab or uber. If you’re headed to to beach, feel free to use the following which are supplied in your apartment:
- Beach towels
- Sun umbrellas
- Folding lightweight beach chairs
- A cooler and icepack
But there’s much more available in the area and in the apartment for you to enjoy.
- In your apartment there are money-saving coupons for popular tourist attractions such as Butterfly World, Flamingo Gardens, Island Queen Sightseeing Tours, the Everglades Holiday Park and Jungle Queen Sightseeing or Dinner Cruises
- You’ll find a drawer full of brochures and maps showing you more about local facilities and attractions
- The best attractions close by – the Stranahan House Museum, the Museum of Art, the Broward Center for the Performing Arts and much, much more
- We can even arrange paddle board and kayak renting from the dock!
Where we are:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach – 1.5 miles
- Broward Convention Center – 4 miles
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport – 5.9 miles
- Port Everglades – 4.5 miles
- Nearest supermarket – 2.3 miles
- Wholefoods – 3.3 miles
- Nearest bus stop – ½ mile
These are just examples – your apartment is wonderfully located for everything Fort Lauderdale has to offer. And our onsite manager is available seven days a week to help you with anything you need during your stay.
What could be better? See more about the apartment and availability here.
April 23, 2016
I will have to keep this on file….
April 23, 2016
Come to see us soon, Olivia! And please tell your friends. This is such a wonderful place to be 🙂